Friday, January 6, 2012

Making Changes

It's that time of year again. A time to make resolutions and some minor(or major) changes to life. Overall, I am happy with my life, but there are things I want to change so my family's life can be better.
1. To be the best wife, mom, stepmom, and woman I can be overall.
2. To be a more organized household.
3. To waste less and want less.
4. To be more money savy.
5. To be more patient with the kids, not just when the stepkids are around.
6. To workout/walk with the kids outside at least 2x a week.
7. To get back in school.
8. To do more educational activities with the girls at home.
9. To watch less tv.
10. To eat healthier - no candy except for special occassions and cut back on sweets.
These are just to start and hopefully I will be able to keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment