Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I am sorry to have been so neglectful of the blog. It's hard to get online when the girls are awake due to all the planning that goes into the whole where/when am I going to get on part. Last year, I only had one New Year's Resolution. This year, I added 9 more.

1. To be the best wife, mother, and Woman over all that I can be.
2. To lose the last 10.4lbs (as of 9:20am on 1/1/11) or 2 pant sizes
3. To become more a more organized household
4. To waste less
5. To be more money savvy
6. To be more patient with the drivers I come across
7. To eat healthier with fewer sweets and no fast food
8. To workout/walk with the girls out of the house at least 2 days a week
9. To get back in school
10. To do more educational activities with the girls at home

I haven't broken any yet, although the being patient with other drivers is very hard. Hopefully I can post about how I am doing with these fairly often.

No comments:

Post a Comment