Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Starting a Business!

Money is too tight around here, so I am going to try to earn some extra money. I've knitted some hats and scarves, and so far they are turning out good. One hat has been gifted to a friend, and another is for Genevieve. Another hat is in the works right now, and that one is going to a mommy friend. I'm hoping to wrangle the girls enough that I can start setting aside time to make a bunch more stuff, including some dresses, skirts, and tops for girls. Hopefully, I can start making more and a greater variety of items by the end of the year. I don't know if I would start a blog specifically for all this fun filled working, but I will probably join an etsy type webpage and sell stuff on there too. If you want something, I will definitely try to fill that wanting void. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment