Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Potty Training Day 1

After 2 days of Dianna playing in her poo, I decided that it is time to start potty training her. She was obviously very aware that she was going to poo, because there was NO POO AT ALL on the inside of her pull-up. It was all on her hands, and a little on the outside of the pull-up. I was not very happy about that. The mess I mean. When she got up this morning, we put a pair of Elmo underwear on her and got her dressed for the day. I gave her a sippy of juice about 10-15 minutes ago, and in a couple of minutes, I'm going to have her go sit on the toilet. Hopefully, she will make it and not go in the underwear. I'm just going to keep her in underwear and go sit her on the toilet every 30 minutes today. If we are really lucky, she will only have a few accidents.

Added at 10:08am:
No luck this time. Dianna sat on the toilet for 30 minutes, and didn't go at all. She finished her juice and had some cereal while she sat there. I guess we will try again at 10:30.

Added at 10:36am: She missed potty attempt #2 by 2 minutes, so we are short set #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment