Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer Time!

Finals are over, so it's time for summer! Hopefully, this means life will slow down a little bit so I can regain my sanity before classes start back up in the fall. I still have a bunch I need to get done this week. I'm definitely going to have to make a rather large list, so I know what I need to do.

I have a bunch of seeds that need to be planted soon so they will sprout on time. I have several different things to plant, but the only packets I can find are the peas and small pumpkins. The others are hiding somewhere in our bedroom. I guess I need to get it cleaned so I can find them.

We finally got Dianna and Hailyn a bunk bed and put it together on Saturday night. It took us almost 2 hours to put the whole thing together. It's all real wood, so hopefully it will last until they are at least in middle school. The top bunk held me, so they should be able to use it a while. The ladder is a little hard on the feet, so I am going to figure out some sort of padding to put on them. The only thing I don't like about the bunk bed, is it is lower to the ground than the old bed frame was, so we can't use the tall tubs we have to store the girls toys underneath the bed. I'm going to transfer the toys to the short tubs we have underneath our bed so they will fit.

I gave Genevieve some avocado for the first time tonight, and it went over well but she ended up wearing a bunch. She didn't eat all of it, but I didn't expect her to because it was 2 whole(small) avocados. I think it's time for a bath to clean up this little mess and hopefully calm her down some.

No comments:

Post a Comment